Thursday, November 15, 2012

Oh my gosh.

It has been ages. Literally, ages. Three long years!

Well, now I'm a senior in high school, addicted to coffee, going vegetarian for a month, and dating a really great guy. I've been to Alaska, nearly applied to a college (officially), and cut my hair. Crazy.

I really want this to be for my lovely sister, Carey, because I like sharing days with her, but texting paragraphs upon paragraphs just doesn't work. Blogging? Yes!

So, from now on (hopefully I can actually keep at it), I will be posted mostly everyday with little school tidbits or general, "what I am doing"'s. Careful - you might get left behind!

- T. M. Smizzle (just trying it out)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm super happy about this.

    Remember, I'm texting on one of those phones with three letters on a button too. This is much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new template format too!


    ... h-a-t-e all these codes I have to put in after commenting. Usually it makes me do it more than once. Ick! {Can you change that?}

    ReplyDelete
  3. The capitas? Nada! It's for security purposes I think, which is lame for all of us law-abiders, but necessary.

    ReplyDelete