Saturday, April 25, 2009

Summer - is it here?

It is currently 86 degrees Fahrenheit. EIGTHY...SIX! That's really really really warm. I've already played in the sprinkler some, and tanned a bit. After my bologna I'm gonna go tan again. Yep. Nothing else is happening, other then my birthday is in TWELVE days. Only 12 more 24 hour days to be 13.
In other news, I've lost 10 pounds since last month. That makes me extremely happy. I've been exercising lately, so I hope I loose some more.

That's about it. I'd love to here how your weather/goals are going. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, we're at about 34 degrees here; which means things are starting to melt. It also feels like a heat wave. It's light from about 6:00am until 11:00 pm now too. Ah, the return of the "Midnight Sun."

    It's So cool you're exercising! 10 lbs. in a month is a healthy weight loss too, Tess. This is great. I've been exercising more myself, but not with results like that.

    I don't think I'm going to be able to make it there for Heather & Danny's wedding. :-( Our school doesn't let out until the 22nd & it would take a minimum of 4 days to visit. That's too many days to take leave for the end of the school year. I did think about it though.

    Hi to mom! Tell her I got the message. I miss you two.

    P.S. Do you want two more cats?! I don't know what to do with them for the summer, plus a few of my friends are really allergic of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. }{appy birthday! .... I gave you a shout out on my blog. %_% ~xo~

    ReplyDelete