Monday, April 13, 2009

It's been a while.



Pardon me for my absence. Somewhere between the busyness and laziness, I've found myself more and more reluctant to update this for my dear sister. Well, I'm posting now, so I hope this makes up for it.
I've found a new addiction - Swedish Fish. Possibly the greatest chewy, fat-free candy to ever exist. If you haven't, I highly recommend you to try one.
The picture you see to the left of the text would be my two best friends in the whole wide world. (From left to right : Toby, Daniel) We went to Daniel's cabin this past weekend in the mountains. The best time of my life. I love them like the brothers I've never had, and I always will. That's actually a bad picture, but hey. Better then nothing. And ladies - They're SINGLE!

The picture you see to the right of the text, at the top is of my own photography. Daniel visited Alaska last year, and brought some of it to the cabin. Although the wind was ferocious at the time, I managed to snap a shot of authentic Alaskan wind chimes.

So yeah. It's currently Spring Break and I have a COLD. It's a nasty little virus, creeping up the creases of my sinuses and nose and throat and BLAH. Oh well. I still have the privilege of the internet, T.V, text and ipod so what more do I need?

I'm also addicted now to twitter. You should get one. It's simple, quick, and delightful to me, so it must be good. haha. Here's where you can see mine and make your own. You follow me, I follow you!

I bid you ado, amongst this rain. This pile of tissues isn't getting any smaller. hahahhahaha.

Much love, as always,
Tesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment