Sunday, December 2, 2012

Tunes for the Student

Since I have to bust my rear end to get this stuff done, I decided Pandora was the best study tool, which it is.
Instead of listening to my same'ole Two Door Cinema Club station (which.. don't get me wrong, is ah-mazing), I decided to type in Gone by *Nsync, since I love the song and the band. Now I'm getting a flood of early 2000's tunes that are making me have nostalgic shaking. I figured I'd share a couple of songs that the newest generation will, unfortunately, never know..

7 Days by Craig David
It's Gonna Be Me by *Nsync
Cry Me a River by Justin Timberlake
Burn by Usher
Foolish by Ashanti 
Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon

I'll add more as they come, but this should get you started if you find yourself in a music slump!
And I know I was in Elementary/Middle school when these songs came out, but I still loved them. Just because I liked the Beatles AFTER they had been popular (I wasn't alive at the time!) doesn't mean I like them any less.
Well, time to continue on homework. Doing the last chapter of anatomy, hopefully finishing my paper and then moving onto Latin... phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment