Saturday, January 26, 2013

Stuck.

To fear is one thing.  To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another.
~ Katherine Paterson

And swinging me around it is.

Stupid college. Stupid, stupid college. Even more, stupid me. Stupid me for only applying to one place that has high standards and won't give me an acceptance answer until March, while everyone else on the face of Earth is getting theirs to these great Universities that I would be lucky to ever be accepted.

And here I am, complaining and whining and crying because I always get the point where I explode. And I know my friends are sick of it, but I have no one else to turn to right now.

The more I think about it the more I cry, and the more I feel dumb for worrying. But I feel justified. Lots of kids have "back-up" schools, and lots are getting into their dream schools. Me? I have Mitchell as my backup. There isn't anything wrong with going to Mitchell. But I'd feel so stuck because everyone else is getting their first year of school in, and me? Just a few classes so I can wait for a year and THEN apply for Mitchell's Nursing program.

I also feel like everyone has always had it easier (I know this isn't the case, just how I feel). Money-wise, car-wise, and now college-wise.

I'm just scared and fearful, and I NEED March to be here, like, now. I feel better than I did, I just needed to vent via typing, I guess.

Hopefully I'll calm down, be patience, and well.. get accepted.

1 comment:

  1. You need to write a new post & share the positive news with everyone!!!

    Countdown to your high school graduation = 24 days.

    Loveth ~ Big Sista'

    ReplyDelete