Thursday, December 13, 2012

This too shall pass.

"Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay. "

 - Nothing Gold Can Stay
   By Robert Frost

 A great, great poem by my favorite poet, Robert Frost.

So life has been interesting. One part of it only, but large enough to really matter. It's something that shouldn't be stressful, but is, because it involves a decision. I'm not good with deciding because I worry about others' opinions too much. I'm also not good with standing up for myself if it's something I know will personally effect me. But, that's what I'm going to have to do. And in the end, it's to benefit me, my feelings, and my future. I can't be stressed during high school, college, etc. If it's something I can prevent stress-wise, why shouldn't I?

All I can do is breathe and focus on the important things. I have to make sure my decisions are based from my priorities and what I really want.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
- Robert Frost



Love & Light & Peace,

T. Smith

2 comments: